50 000 Ft
ez a termék jelenleg nincs készleten,
Minimális rendelési egység a termékből 1
The Head Next Edge 90 Ski Boots are the next great thing for progressing beginning and intermediate skiers. With a forgiving last and a soft flex of 90, this boot is prepared to deliver all-day comfort on the slopes.
The HeatFit Liner can be molded to your foot in just five minutes, while the boot's Tri-Injected Energy Frame technology offers stability and precise energy transmission as your skiing progresses. Get ready to do your happy feet dance with the Next Edge 90.
- Last : The benchmark in both ease of entry and riding comfort, this fit is ideal for wide or high volume feet.
- Easy Entry Shell Design : Located in the throat of the boot, 4 channels are cut into the plastic to reduce the thickness of the material and thus provide smoother entry and better wrapping to the foot.
- Stiffer/Softer Flex Adjustment : An adjustment placed on the spine of the cuff to select between a stiffer or softer flex, depending on snow condition and level of skiing ability.
- Flex : 90 : A soft and forgiving flex pattern for progressing beginner to intermediate skiers.
- HeatFit Liner : A multi-component liner with moldable inserts in the foot and tongue. 5 minutes of heating is all that's required to make the lining adapt to the perfectly precise and comfortable fit.
- Sport Frame Footbed
- Tri-Injected Energy Frame : A high performance, multi-density shell that optimizes easy entry, foot wrapping, comfort and energy transmission. Energy Frame construction reinforces the shell structure, increasing boot stability and performance.